Jamming in Las Vegas
Phil Woods: Alto Sax
Jimmy Mulidore: Alto sax & Tenor Sax
Chuck Andrus: Bass
Stan Harris: Drums
Joe Klose: Piano
- Be-Bop Suite <-(Click to Play) (11:49)
Muldoon plays first solo, Woods fires back. The interplay is unbelievable.
- I Can’t Get Started (9:30)
Woods solos, Muldoon plays tasty background, then solos.
- Night in Tunsia <-(Click to Play) (11:59)
(Dizzy) elephant chant intro, Muldoon plays 1st, Woods plays 2nd, superb ending.
- All The Things You Are <-(Click to Play) (8:23)
Great intro, Woods solos, Muldoon follows, strong ending.
- Melancholy Baby (8:47)
Back and forth interplay, spontaneous playing between the two altoist.
- Muldoon’s Blues (8:29)
Biting altos challenging each others’ unique blues playing.
- Parker’s Mood (3:17)
Excellent tribute to Bird.
- Giant Steps <-(Click to Play) (3:24)
Muldoon on tenor sax, salute to Trane, a bit quicker than Trane played.
Click to ZOOM